How Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are preparing for Sunday night's presidential debate.
- Hurricane Matthew is expected to hit Florida tonight.
- Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has been hospitalized and is undergoing heart tests.
- President Barack Obama's approval rating currently stands at 55 percent, a high for his second term.
- "A tip from a prison guard has yielded the single largest federal case in Maryland's history: 80 people including corrections officers, inmates and "outside facilitators" have been charged with orchestrating a vast contraband smuggling enterprise that traded drugs, tobacco and cellphones to prisoners for money and sex."
- Lawmakers in Poland have rejected a total ban on abortion in that country.
If politicians are going to paint their opponents as illegitimate, they should be prepared to receive the same treatment in return.
A class-action lawsuit is now challenging the DEA's habit of seizing large amounts of cash from travelers without evidence of any crime.
Journalists and pundits who frantically doubled down on their initial bad takes deserve more criticism.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.
A 2017 Reason investigation found that black residents in Madison County felt under siege in their own neighborhoods.