How Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are preparing for Sunday night's presidential debate.
- Hurricane Matthew is expected to hit Florida tonight.
- Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has been hospitalized and is undergoing heart tests.
- President Barack Obama's approval rating currently stands at 55 percent, a high for his second term.
- "A tip from a prison guard has yielded the single largest federal case in Maryland's history: 80 people including corrections officers, inmates and "outside facilitators" have been charged with orchestrating a vast contraband smuggling enterprise that traded drugs, tobacco and cellphones to prisoners for money and sex."
- Lawmakers in Poland have rejected a total ban on abortion in that country.
It now plans to employ just 1,454 people after bulldozing dozens of homes to make room for a factory Donald Trump once touted as the "eighth wonder of the world."
Untested delta-8-THC products are gaining in popularity
Manhattan Will Drop Charges for Prostitution and Unlicensed Massage but Continue Prosecuting Prostitution Patrons
The Nordic Model comes to Manhattan.
Cases are rising mainly in states with stricter disease control policies.
Plus: U.S. approves sanctions on Myanmar's state-run businesses, Howard University dissolves its classics department, and more...