How Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are preparing for Sunday night's presidential debate.
- Hurricane Matthew is expected to hit Florida tonight.
- Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has been hospitalized and is undergoing heart tests.
- President Barack Obama's approval rating currently stands at 55 percent, a high for his second term.
- "A tip from a prison guard has yielded the single largest federal case in Maryland's history: 80 people including corrections officers, inmates and "outside facilitators" have been charged with orchestrating a vast contraband smuggling enterprise that traded drugs, tobacco and cellphones to prisoners for money and sex."
- Lawmakers in Poland have rejected a total ban on abortion in that country.
Jo Jorgensen: 'Requiring People To Vaccinate Their Children Is One of the Most Egregious Things That the Government Can Do'
The Libertarian ticket is campaigning against lockdowns, vaccine mandates, and the World Health Organization, in addition to the usual taxation, prohibition, and war.
"If we’re actually going to be an anti-racist school district, we have to confront practices like this that have gone on for years and years."
The accusation is often made. But it simply isn't true.
There's an easier way to lessen the impact of retaliatory agriculture tariffs: repeal our own
Some of Hunter's more innocuous emails might be checked with recipients.