Al Gore will reportedly be hitting the campaign trail for Hillary Clinton. A new Massachusetts poll shows William Weld just three points behind Elizabeth Warren in a hypothetical 2018 matchup. A float in a farmer's fair parade in Indiana depicted Donald Trump executing Clinton.
- The FBI secretly arrested a contractor at the National Security Agency several weeks ago on allegations of stealing classified codes.
- Relations between the U.S. and Russia are at their lowest point since the 1970s.
- Two police officers in Brussels were stabbed in what prosecutors say they have reason to believe was a "terrorist attack."
- Demonstrators in Ethiopia destroyed a foreign-owned textile company while protesting and rioting over land seizures.
- Hurricane Matthew could make landfall in Florida as early as Friday morning.
- Three chemists were awarded the Nobel Prize in chemistry for their work on molecular mechanics.
Trump imposed huge tariffs on imported steel and Biden is keeping them in place even as American businesses beg for relief.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
High unemployment benefits are getting the blame for disappointing job growth in the midst of a worker shortage
"I do not hold any bitterness toward anybody."