Al Gore will reportedly be hitting the campaign trail for Hillary Clinton. A new Massachusetts poll shows William Weld just three points behind Elizabeth Warren in a hypothetical 2018 matchup. A float in a farmer's fair parade in Indiana depicted Donald Trump executing Clinton.
- The FBI secretly arrested a contractor at the National Security Agency several weeks ago on allegations of stealing classified codes.
- Relations between the U.S. and Russia are at their lowest point since the 1970s.
- Two police officers in Brussels were stabbed in what prosecutors say they have reason to believe was a "terrorist attack."
- Demonstrators in Ethiopia destroyed a foreign-owned textile company while protesting and rioting over land seizures.
- Hurricane Matthew could make landfall in Florida as early as Friday morning.
- Three chemists were awarded the Nobel Prize in chemistry for their work on molecular mechanics.
Journalists and pundits who frantically doubled down on their initial bad takes deserve more criticism.
It’s an attempt to bypass Fourth and Fifth Amendment protections by insisting it’s not an arrest.
If politicians are going to paint their opponents as illegitimate, they should be prepared to receive the same treatment in return.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.
A 2017 Reason investigation found that black residents in Madison County felt under siege in their own neighborhoods.