Al Gore will reportedly be hitting the campaign trail for Hillary Clinton. A new Massachusetts poll shows William Weld just three points behind Elizabeth Warren in a hypothetical 2018 matchup. A float in a farmer's fair parade in Indiana depicted Donald Trump executing Clinton.
- The FBI secretly arrested a contractor at the National Security Agency several weeks ago on allegations of stealing classified codes.
- Relations between the U.S. and Russia are at their lowest point since the 1970s.
- Two police officers in Brussels were stabbed in what prosecutors say they have reason to believe was a "terrorist attack."
- Demonstrators in Ethiopia destroyed a foreign-owned textile company while protesting and rioting over land seizures.
- Hurricane Matthew could make landfall in Florida as early as Friday morning.
- Three chemists were awarded the Nobel Prize in chemistry for their work on molecular mechanics.
Three more death row inmates have been scheduled to die.
The department will update its training to remind officers that citizens should not be arrested for exercising their First Amendment rights.
Sidney Powell Now Claims Election Conspiracy Involved Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders
Without a shred of evidence, Sidney Powell is alleging a conspiracy more vast than Russiagate. Shouldn't that raise red flags?
If Joe Biden Is Serious About Criminal Justice Reform, He Won't Pick Merrick Garland for Attorney General
Garland’s judicial record is replete with deferential votes for police and prosecutors.
A Scathing Ruling Against the Trump Campaign Highlights the Gap Between Rudy Giuliani's 'Massive Fraud' Claim and His Legal Arguments
U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann rejected an attempt to block certification of Pennsylvania's election results.