Donald Trump's charitable organization has been ordered to stop fundraising in New York State, effective immediately.
- The U.S. has suspended talks with Russia to try to bring a peace agreement to Syria, over the Russian military's reported involvement with the bombardment of Aleppo.
- After nearly three years of not killing prisoners, Ohio is set to resume the death penalty.
- The engineer of last week's fatal train crash in Hoboken, N.J. says he can't remember the moment of impact.
- Bernie Sanders doesn't think his supporters who "take a hard look at Gary Johnson" will vote for him.
- 3-time NBA Champion Lebron James endorses Hillary Clinton.
Paul Krugman Thinks Holding Religious Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Like 'Dumping Neurotoxins Into Public Reservoirs'
The New York Times columnist misconstrues the issues at stake in the challenge to New York's restrictions on houses of worship.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Requiring meatpackers to pandemic-proof their facilities will have unintended consequences.