Donald Trump's charitable organization has been ordered to stop fundraising in New York State, effective immediately.
- The U.S. has suspended talks with Russia to try to bring a peace agreement to Syria, over the Russian military's reported involvement with the bombardment of Aleppo.
- After nearly three years of not killing prisoners, Ohio is set to resume the death penalty.
- The engineer of last week's fatal train crash in Hoboken, N.J. says he can't remember the moment of impact.
- Bernie Sanders doesn't think his supporters who "take a hard look at Gary Johnson" will vote for him.
- 3-time NBA Champion Lebron James endorses Hillary Clinton.
A class-action lawsuit is now challenging the DEA's habit of seizing large amounts of cash from travelers without evidence of any crime.
Isabel Fall is canceled. It's the science fiction world's loss.
The Institute for Justice asks the Supreme Court to clarify a doctrine that shields cops from responsibility for outrageous conduct.
The FBI Wants To Treat Carter Page Warrant Mistakes Like Training Problems. A Court Adviser Says That's Not Enough.
After seriously messing up its warrant applications with the FISA Court, can the FBI be trusted?