Donald Trump's charitable organization has been ordered to stop fundraising in New York State, effective immediately.
- The U.S. has suspended talks with Russia to try to bring a peace agreement to Syria, over the Russian military's reported involvement with the bombardment of Aleppo.
- After nearly three years of not killing prisoners, Ohio is set to resume the death penalty.
- The engineer of last week's fatal train crash in Hoboken, N.J. says he can't remember the moment of impact.
- Bernie Sanders doesn't think his supporters who "take a hard look at Gary Johnson" will vote for him.
- 3-time NBA Champion Lebron James endorses Hillary Clinton.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks
The black market still dominates. And more enforcement and fines aren’t going to fix it.
The "assault weapons" that the presidential contender wants to confiscate are not especially deadly, but the symbolism of that policy is poisonous.