The Detroit News: "Libertarian Gary Johnson for president."
- In a CNN town hall appearance last night, President Barack Obama referred to Donald Trump's claims about waning U.S. power as "blah, blah. It's nonsense."
- Police in El Cajon, California, say 38-year-old Alfred Okwera Olango pointed a vaping device at police before he was shot and killed by an officer.
- Indian forces killed two Pakistani soldiers in the disputed Kashmir region.
- According to a new report from Amnesty International, Sudan used chemical weapons in Darfur.
- The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 1st Circuit has struck down New Hampshire's ban on taking "selfies" inside the voting both, calling it unconstitutional under the First Amendment.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
Punishing players for kneeling, or not kneeling, is a First Amendment violation at public universities.
The opposition to Southlake's plan was understandable.