The Detroit News: "Libertarian Gary Johnson for president."
- In a CNN town hall appearance last night, President Barack Obama referred to Donald Trump's claims about waning U.S. power as "blah, blah. It's nonsense."
- Police in El Cajon, California, say 38-year-old Alfred Okwera Olango pointed a vaping device at police before he was shot and killed by an officer.
- Indian forces killed two Pakistani soldiers in the disputed Kashmir region.
- According to a new report from Amnesty International, Sudan used chemical weapons in Darfur.
- The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 1st Circuit has struck down New Hampshire's ban on taking "selfies" inside the voting both, calling it unconstitutional under the First Amendment.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Charges against Kraft were (rightfully) dismissed. The women he patronized now have criminal records.
The former Trump attorney's election fraud lawsuits feature the same sort of dubious evidence that has failed to impress courts across the country.
Pelosi and Schumer Agree to Bipartisan $900 Billion Coronavirus Relief Bill as McConnell Pushes for $500 Billion
The top Democrats originally supported a $2.2 trillion measure.
Which leaves the U.S. without a major party even slightly inclined to leave people alone to manage their own affairs.