The Detroit News: "Libertarian Gary Johnson for president."
- In a CNN town hall appearance last night, President Barack Obama referred to Donald Trump's claims about waning U.S. power as "blah, blah. It's nonsense."
- Police in El Cajon, California, say 38-year-old Alfred Okwera Olango pointed a vaping device at police before he was shot and killed by an officer.
- Indian forces killed two Pakistani soldiers in the disputed Kashmir region.
- According to a new report from Amnesty International, Sudan used chemical weapons in Darfur.
- The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 1st Circuit has struck down New Hampshire's ban on taking "selfies" inside the voting both, calling it unconstitutional under the First Amendment.
"Although California's guidelines place restrictions on places of worship," Roberts wrote, "those restrictions appear consistent with the Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment."
Aggressive police tactics are likely to worsen the situation.
What happened to staying at home to keep grandparents safe no matter what?
The Supreme Court could announce as early as Monday that it's revisiting qualified immunity, a doctrine that shields rotten cops from civil rights lawsuits.
They're using their Second Amendment rights to protect local businesses from riots and looting.