This New York Times column by Lionel Shriver about millennials' free speech problem is required reading.
- You should also read my take on the safe space debate at the University of Kansas (which caused these links to run late, apologies. But by now you know to expect this).
- Ted Cruz ain't no cuck, will endorse Donald Trump, surrender shreds of dignity that remain to him.
- Hillary Clinton is preparing for the debate Monday.
- Shark Tank returns tonight. All six sharks will appear at once, for the first time. Meanwhile, some Trump supporters are boycotting the show because of Mark Cuban's outspoken criticism of Trump.
- Okay, okay, the links are mostly late because everybody in the Reason office was taking this quiz to figure out what our Patronuses (Patroni?) would be. Mine is a rattlesnake, which is awesome. Stephanie Slade's is a raptor (bird). Katherine Mangu-Ward's is a wolf. Elizabeth Nolan Brown remains embarrassingly ignorant of Potter lore, and declined to participate.
Workers say they've had their hours cut and lost other benefits, such as health insurance. If only someone could have predicted that.
Sarasota deputies violated best practices and ethical standards for sting operations.
"Antifa and the Far Right," he adds, are "good for nothing."
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
Tulsi Gabbard Conspiracy Theories Go Mainstream as Hillary Clinton Accuses the Candidate of Being Groomed by Russia
Gabbard called Clinton "the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long."