According to reports, former president George H.W. Bush is planning to vote for Hillary Clinton.
- Gary Johnson: The Commission on Presidential Debates "may have excluded us from the first debate, but we can still get on the stage in October."
- What we know so far about bombing suspect Ahmad Khan Rahami.
- The United Nations is suspending its aid operations in Syria after after the bombing of a U.N. aid convoy and warehouse in Aleppo.
- Authorities in France have made eight new arrests in connection with the truck attack that killed 86 people at a Bastille Day celebration in Nice.
- "New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie knew about the September 2013 lane closures at the George Washington Bridge while they were going on, federal prosecutors alleged in court Monday during the opening statements for their case against two former Christie confidantes."
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Paul Krugman Thinks Holding Religious Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Like 'Dumping Neurotoxins Into Public Reservoirs'
The New York Times columnist misconstrues the issues at stake in the challenge to New York's restrictions on houses of worship.
Requiring meatpackers to pandemic-proof their facilities will have unintended consequences.