According to reports, former president George H.W. Bush is planning to vote for Hillary Clinton.
- Gary Johnson: The Commission on Presidential Debates "may have excluded us from the first debate, but we can still get on the stage in October."
- What we know so far about bombing suspect Ahmad Khan Rahami.
- The United Nations is suspending its aid operations in Syria after after the bombing of a U.N. aid convoy and warehouse in Aleppo.
- Authorities in France have made eight new arrests in connection with the truck attack that killed 86 people at a Bastille Day celebration in Nice.
- "New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie knew about the September 2013 lane closures at the George Washington Bridge while they were going on, federal prosecutors alleged in court Monday during the opening statements for their case against two former Christie confidantes."
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
A Messina, New York, police officer is under investigation after video showed him intentionally slamming a door into a car several times.
"I do not hold any bitterness toward anybody."
Cops Receive Qualified Immunity for Coercing a 13-Year-Old Into Confessing to a Murder He Didn't Commit
The boy was sentenced to 25 years' imprisonment.