Labor Day represents the start of the general election season for most Americans who pay any attention to politics. The FBI released notes from its July interview with Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on Friday afternoon. Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump visited Detroit. Ads in favor of Libertarian presidential nominee Gary Johnson point out 15 percent support in the polls could get him into the debates. Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein flew to the wrong city while visiting Ohio.
- Tropical Storm Hermine makes its way north.
- Turkey claims it has cleared its border with Syria of ISIS fighters.
- An angry mob chased Venzuela President Nicolas Maduro.
- China is concerned about record voter turnout in elections in Hong Kong.
- Mother Teresa was sainted by the Vatican.
Trump imposed huge tariffs on imported steel and Biden is keeping them in place even as American businesses beg for relief.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
High unemployment benefits are getting the blame for disappointing job growth in the midst of a worker shortage
"I do not hold any bitterness toward anybody."