A "patch of shrubby swampland" or an "anarcho-libertarian utopia"? Politico writer Tara Palmeri takes a journey to Liberland.
- Behind the undoing of Fox News boss Roger Ailes.
- The New York Times Editorial Board calls for repealing laws that require excessive doses of abortion drugs under the guise of women's safety.
- Some 7,000 Americans try marijuana for the first time every day.
- Melania Trump is suing The Daily Mail over the paper's report that she once worked for an escort service. "The point of the article was that these allegations could impact the U.S. presidential election even if they are untrue," said the Mail, which retracted the piece.
- The University of Chicago is being sued over alleged "anti-male bias" in its handling of sexual assault cases.
- News coverage of birth control is heavy on priests and politicians, light on doctors or other medical experts.
- The founder of Latinos for Trump warned that if Donald Trump isn't elected, the U.S. will see "taco trucks [on] every corner." (Yes, please?)
- No one is happy with how states are handling policies for high-school transgender athletes.
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
The company says it will sell only tobacco, mint, and menthol pods unless and until the FDA officially approves other varieties.