New poll: 52 percent of voters think Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson should be included on the presidential debate stage.
- Hillary Clinton's unfavorable ratings are now at 56 percent.
- Donald Trump says he did not discuss making Mexico pay for a border wall in his meeting yesterday with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto. But the Mexican president disputes Trump's account. "At the start of the conversation with Donald Trump, I made it clear that Mexico will not pay for the wall," Peña Nieto tweeted.
- Jacob Monty, a member of Donald Trump's National Hispanic Advisory Council, has resigned from that group in response to Trump's immigration speech yesterday. "What I heard today was not realistic and not compassionate," Monty said.
- Florida is bracing for a tropical storm.
- "North Korea has executed a vice premier for showing disrespect during a meeting presided over by leader Kim Jong-Un, South Korea said Wednesday, after reports that he fell asleep."
Police violence is a metaphorical disease. Coronavirus is a literal disease.
Two Buffalo police officers have been suspended and the man is in the hospital.
Elite media institutions are noisily abandoning liberalism.