New poll: 52 percent of voters think Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson should be included on the presidential debate stage.
- Hillary Clinton's unfavorable ratings are now at 56 percent.
- Donald Trump says he did not discuss making Mexico pay for a border wall in his meeting yesterday with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto. But the Mexican president disputes Trump's account. "At the start of the conversation with Donald Trump, I made it clear that Mexico will not pay for the wall," Peña Nieto tweeted.
- Jacob Monty, a member of Donald Trump's National Hispanic Advisory Council, has resigned from that group in response to Trump's immigration speech yesterday. "What I heard today was not realistic and not compassionate," Monty said.
- Florida is bracing for a tropical storm.
- "North Korea has executed a vice premier for showing disrespect during a meeting presided over by leader Kim Jong-Un, South Korea said Wednesday, after reports that he fell asleep."
"She's a favorite of the Russians and they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."
San Francisco Falafel Shop Owner Says Neighborhood Has Enough Falafel, Asks City to Block Rival Falafel Shop Next Door
San Francisco gives its Planning Commission nearly unlimited discretion to deny or condition permits, making life hell for business owners.
Reading logs rarely instill a love of reading in children. We ought to just drop the act.
The 7th Circuit said the guard is protected by qualified immunity.
Peter Navarro also said Americans wouldn't pay the costs of Trump's tariffs, a claim that seems to be equally fabricated.