New poll: 52 percent of voters think Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson should be included on the presidential debate stage.
- Hillary Clinton's unfavorable ratings are now at 56 percent.
- Donald Trump says he did not discuss making Mexico pay for a border wall in his meeting yesterday with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto. But the Mexican president disputes Trump's account. "At the start of the conversation with Donald Trump, I made it clear that Mexico will not pay for the wall," Peña Nieto tweeted.
- Jacob Monty, a member of Donald Trump's National Hispanic Advisory Council, has resigned from that group in response to Trump's immigration speech yesterday. "What I heard today was not realistic and not compassionate," Monty said.
- Florida is bracing for a tropical storm.
- "North Korea has executed a vice premier for showing disrespect during a meeting presided over by leader Kim Jong-Un, South Korea said Wednesday, after reports that he fell asleep."
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
Plus: The gas crisis, it's time to free Reality Winner, and more...
He Lost His Eye After a Cop Allegedly Fired a Tear Gas Canister at His Face. The Officer Says He Has Qualified Immunity.
If the officer succeeds, the victim will not be allowed to sue on those claims.
The media fell in love with her. But there's little to her claims.
The CDC Director Misrepresented the Study She Cited To Justify Her Misleading Estimate of Outdoor COVID-19 Risk
Rochelle Walensky's gloss is puzzling in light of the evidence presented in the systematic review on which she relied.