New poll: 52 percent of voters think Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson should be included on the presidential debate stage.
- Hillary Clinton's unfavorable ratings are now at 56 percent.
- Donald Trump says he did not discuss making Mexico pay for a border wall in his meeting yesterday with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto. But the Mexican president disputes Trump's account. "At the start of the conversation with Donald Trump, I made it clear that Mexico will not pay for the wall," Peña Nieto tweeted.
- Jacob Monty, a member of Donald Trump's National Hispanic Advisory Council, has resigned from that group in response to Trump's immigration speech yesterday. "What I heard today was not realistic and not compassionate," Monty said.
- Florida is bracing for a tropical storm.
- "North Korea has executed a vice premier for showing disrespect during a meeting presided over by leader Kim Jong-Un, South Korea said Wednesday, after reports that he fell asleep."
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Which leaves the U.S. without a major party even slightly inclined to leave people alone to manage their own affairs.
Is this the Supreme Court’s next big gun rights case?
The former Trump attorney's election fraud lawsuits feature the same sort of dubious evidence that has failed to impress courts across the country.
The MORE Act, which would repeal federal prohibition, is scheduled for a vote this week.