The FBI confirmed in court today that it had found 30 deleted emails from Hillary Clinton's private server that dealt with the 2012 attacks on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya. But what difference at this point does it make?
- President Obama has nothing better to do, so he's guest-editing Wired's November issue.
- Maine Gov. Paul LePage (R) hinted that me might resign following his recent unhinged voicemail rant, then later tweeted "The reports of my political demise are greatly exaggerated."
- R&B singer and convicted domestic abuser Chris Brown was engaged in a standoff with the LAPD and a SWAT team at his Los Angeles house today after a woman called 911 to report that Brown had pulled a gun on her.
- Gatorade has introduced an organic version of its popular sports drank.
- Gov. Chris Christie (R-N.J.) has vetoed a bill to raise the Garden State's minimum wage to $15.