Huma Abedin is separating from Anthony Weiner over his latest sexting scandal. Donald Trump's response is to suggest that Weiner is a security risk for Hillary Clinton's campaign.
- The FBI is investigating what it suspects is foreign cyberattacks on state-level election databases. It didn't indicate which states were involved, but both Arizona and Illinois had both had recent cybersecurity issues.
- Could Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) lose his primary tomorrow? Polls have him ahead, but everybody's keeping an eye on the anti-establishment mood.
- Oh, hey, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is being blasted for being slow to respond to the needs of the victims of flooding in Louisiana. Imagine that.
- Brazil President Dilma Rousseff took the stand today to try to fight off her impeachment. She insisted she had committed no crime.
- The Islamic State took credit for a suicide bombing in Yemen that killed more than 50 people.
- Actor Gene Wilder has died at age 83.