According to a new poll, 32 percent of likely voters said they "would consider" voting for Libertarian Gary Johnson.
- President Obama will visit flood victims in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, today.
- Russia has lost its appeal and will therefore be banned from participating in next month's Paralympic Games in Rio.
- According to the head of the Philippines police, more than 1,900 people have been killed in a drug war crackdown in that country over the past seven weeks.
- Yesterday the California Supreme Court declined to review a lower court decision that upheld the state's teacher tenure law.
- "North Korea has laid landmines in the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) between the two Koreas, the South's Yonhap news agency reported on Tuesday, as tension rose on the divided peninsula after the start of annual U.S.-South Korean military exercises."
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
Plus: The gas crisis, it's time to free Reality Winner, and more...
How pretextual traffic stops got the judicial stamp of approval.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.