Gary Johnson on the 2016 presidential race: "We wouldn't be doing this if we didn't think we had the opportunity to win."
- Why Hillary Clinton "doesn't have this race locked up."
- Self-driving Uber cars will soon be arriving in Pittsburgh.
- Car bombings today in Turkey killed at least six and wounded over 200.
- "U.S. Olympic swimmers Jack Conger and Gunnar Bentz were pulled off their U.S.-bound flight by Brazilian authorities Wednesday, and were interviewed by police about the alleged gunpoint robbery in Rio de Janeiro of which they were allegedly victims, along with Ryan Lochte."
- The police union in Cincinnati says officers won't wear body cameras unless the city pays them extra.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Charges against Kraft were (rightfully) dismissed. The women he patronized now have criminal records.
The former Trump attorney's election fraud lawsuits feature the same sort of dubious evidence that has failed to impress courts across the country.
Pelosi and Schumer Agree to Bipartisan $900 Billion Coronavirus Relief Bill as McConnell Pushes for $500 Billion
The top Democrats originally supported a $2.2 trillion measure.
The national soda tax may be a small but telling example of how Tanden views policy making.