Hillary Clinton releases her 2015 tax returns but not more e-mails or her paid speeches. Donald Trump says he was being sarcastic about President Obama founding ISIS. Gary Johnson has a plan. Jill Stein is closer to getting on the ballot in three more states.
- The commander of the U.S. Army in Europe says Russia should allow observers to its military drills in and near Crimea.
- A federal judge in Wisconsin ordered Brendan Dassy, the subject of Making a Murderer, released from prison.
- Turbulence on a Jet Blue flight to Sacramento injured 24 people.
- The U.S. women's soccer team loses to Sweden in Rio.
- Cannes bans the "burkini."
- Milo joins Snapchat.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks
The black market still dominates. And more enforcement and fines aren’t going to fix it.
The "assault weapons" that the presidential contender wants to confiscate are not especially deadly, but the symbolism of that policy is poisonous.