Hillary Clinton releases her 2015 tax returns but not more e-mails or her paid speeches. Donald Trump says he was being sarcastic about President Obama founding ISIS. Gary Johnson has a plan. Jill Stein is closer to getting on the ballot in three more states.
- The commander of the U.S. Army in Europe says Russia should allow observers to its military drills in and near Crimea.
- A federal judge in Wisconsin ordered Brendan Dassy, the subject of Making a Murderer, released from prison.
- Turbulence on a Jet Blue flight to Sacramento injured 24 people.
- The U.S. women's soccer team loses to Sweden in Rio.
- Cannes bans the "burkini."
- Milo joins Snapchat.
Penguin Random House Employees Broke Down in Tears at Thought of Publishing Jordan Peterson's Next Book
"He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia."
Cops Who Beat and Killed an Innocent Man Are Not Entitled to Qualified Immunity, Appeals Court Rules. But the Cops Who Watched Are.
The legal doctrine provides rogue government agents cushy protections not available to the little guy.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Giant Metal Monolith Discovered In Utah Desert Possibly Extraterrestrial, Definitely a Code Violation
Little gray men encounter reams of red tape.