Hillary Clinton releases her 2015 tax returns but not more e-mails or her paid speeches. Donald Trump says he was being sarcastic about President Obama founding ISIS. Gary Johnson has a plan. Jill Stein is closer to getting on the ballot in three more states.
- The commander of the U.S. Army in Europe says Russia should allow observers to its military drills in and near Crimea.
- A federal judge in Wisconsin ordered Brendan Dassy, the subject of Making a Murderer, released from prison.
- Turbulence on a Jet Blue flight to Sacramento injured 24 people.
- The U.S. women's soccer team loses to Sweden in Rio.
- Cannes bans the "burkini."
- Milo joins Snapchat.