The Commission on Presidential Debates is reportedly telling the venues that will host the debates this fall between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton to prepare to include another lectern for a third-party candidate.
- The parents of two Americans killed in Benghazi are suing Hillary Clinton.
- Many Republicans donors are now more likely to give money to Hillary Clinton than to Donald Trump.
- More than 50 Republican foreign policy and national security experts have signed a letter denouncing Donald Trump.
- Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan is meeting with Russian leader Vladimir Putin today at a summit in Russia.
- "It was one of the most anticipated swimming races of the Rio Olympics—and US star Lilly King backed up her fighting talk by defeating Yulia Efimova to win gold in the 100 meters breaststroke on Monday."
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Appeals Court Rejects Qualified Immunity Claim by Dallas Transit Cop Who Arrested a Photographer for Taking Pictures
Officer Stephanie Branch arrested Avi Adelman for criminal trespass even though he was not doing anything illegal.