The Commission on Presidential Debates is reportedly telling the venues that will host the debates this fall between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton to prepare to include another lectern for a third-party candidate.
- The parents of two Americans killed in Benghazi are suing Hillary Clinton.
- Many Republicans donors are now more likely to give money to Hillary Clinton than to Donald Trump.
- More than 50 Republican foreign policy and national security experts have signed a letter denouncing Donald Trump.
- Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan is meeting with Russian leader Vladimir Putin today at a summit in Russia.
- "It was one of the most anticipated swimming races of the Rio Olympics—and US star Lilly King backed up her fighting talk by defeating Yulia Efimova to win gold in the 100 meters breaststroke on Monday."
The democratic socialist congresswoman has lamented that the public-school system hinges on zip codes.
In one month, two sheriff's deputies in Florida have been arrested for fabricating drug evidence during traffic stops.
Fairfax County, Virginia, allows home businesses but prohibits them from keeping inventory on site.
Medicare for All would cost far, far more than he says.
One of the officers was fired after arresting two six-year-olds in one day.