Hillary Clinton was made official as the Democratic presidential candidate Tuesday.
- Delegates supporting Sen. Bernie Sanders made a mass exodus from the convention hall in protest.
- Future first gentleman Bill Clinton spoke at the Democratic Convention last night. "If you win elections on the theory that government is always bad and will mess up a two-car parade…" he said, "a real change-maker represents a real threat."
- Next up: Barack Obama.
- Girls creator Lena Dunham also spoke last night, along with someone who is not (contra Dem PR) a sex-trafficking survivor.
- Turkey is clamping down on journalists.
- False positive tests are behind the claim that there's THC in the Hugo, Colorado, water supply.