Hillary Clinton was made official as the Democratic presidential candidate Tuesday.
- Delegates supporting Sen. Bernie Sanders made a mass exodus from the convention hall in protest.
- Future first gentleman Bill Clinton spoke at the Democratic Convention last night. "If you win elections on the theory that government is always bad and will mess up a two-car parade…" he said, "a real change-maker represents a real threat."
- Next up: Barack Obama.
- Girls creator Lena Dunham also spoke last night, along with someone who is not (contra Dem PR) a sex-trafficking survivor.
- Turkey is clamping down on journalists.
- False positive tests are behind the claim that there's THC in the Hugo, Colorado, water supply.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
“Our only job today, is to give the law’s terms their ordinary meanings and, in that small way, ensure that the federal government does not exceed its statutory license.”