"We trusted you!" Elizabeth Warren was booed and heckled by supporters of Bernie Sanders at the Democratic National Convention last night. Hillary Clinton's name was also repeatedly booed at the convention. Even Bernie Sanders was booed earlier in the day after telling a group of his supporters to vote for Clinton over Donald Trump.
- Bill Clinton will headline tonight's festivities at the Democratic National Convention.
- Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson "is gaining momentum and only needs two more percentage points in the polls to clinch a spot in the presidential debates."
- Two men claiming affiliation with ISIS killed a priest and took hostages in a church in Normandy, France, before they were shot and killed by French police.
- "Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan will have talks with Vladimir Putin in Russia next month amid a rapid warming in relations following the failed military coup in Turkey."
- According to researchers, as many as 1.65 million women in Latin America are at risk of Zika while pregnant.
So far, it's been silence from The New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN, and others.
That's a huge concern as forecasters expect the U.S. unemployment rate in the months to come to surpass that seen during the depths of the Great Depression.
Social distancing and lockdowns appear to be working to slow the coronavirus pandemic.
"You cannot just decide you want to sell groceries," said Barbara Ferrer, the director of L.A. County Public Health.
The agency concludes that the possible benefits outweigh the risks.