"We trusted you!" Elizabeth Warren was booed and heckled by supporters of Bernie Sanders at the Democratic National Convention last night. Hillary Clinton's name was also repeatedly booed at the convention. Even Bernie Sanders was booed earlier in the day after telling a group of his supporters to vote for Clinton over Donald Trump.
- Bill Clinton will headline tonight's festivities at the Democratic National Convention.
- Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson "is gaining momentum and only needs two more percentage points in the polls to clinch a spot in the presidential debates."
- Two men claiming affiliation with ISIS killed a priest and took hostages in a church in Normandy, France, before they were shot and killed by French police.
- "Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan will have talks with Vladimir Putin in Russia next month amid a rapid warming in relations following the failed military coup in Turkey."
- According to researchers, as many as 1.65 million women in Latin America are at risk of Zika while pregnant.
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Appeals Court Rejects Qualified Immunity Claim by Dallas Transit Cop Who Arrested a Photographer for Taking Pictures
Officer Stephanie Branch arrested Avi Adelman for criminal trespass even though he was not doing anything illegal.