Several people were killed in a shooting at a McDonald's in Munich, Germany. The attackers are still at large.
- Some progressives aren't happy about Hillary Clinton's likely VP pick, Sen. Tim Kaine.
- DNC delegates who support Bernie Sanders are adopting a "wait and see" attitude regarding the upcoming convention.
- Jon Stewart let loose on Donald Trump in an interview with Stephen Colbert.
- Pokemon Go launches in Japan.
- Donald Trump has left Ezra Klein "truly afraid" about about American politics for the first time in his life.
The FBI Returned This Innocent Couple's Safe Deposit Box. It Refuses To Give Back Many Others—and Is Trying To Seize $85 Million in Cash.
"It makes me feel like the government is preying on the vulnerable and the weak to line their own pockets."
Indiana Said the Government Should Be Able To Take Everything You Own if You Commit a Drug Crime. The State Supreme Court Wasn't Having It.
After eight years, Tyson Timbs finally gets to keep his Land Rover—once and for all.
Why is it so hard for him to just admit he was wrong?
Arkansas cops love this insane practice they call "precision immobilization technique"—slamming into moving vehicles, sometimes over simple traffic stops.