Several people were killed in a shooting at a McDonald's in Munich, Germany. The attackers are still at large.
- Some progressives aren't happy about Hillary Clinton's likely VP pick, Sen. Tim Kaine.
- DNC delegates who support Bernie Sanders are adopting a "wait and see" attitude regarding the upcoming convention.
- Jon Stewart let loose on Donald Trump in an interview with Stephen Colbert.
- Pokemon Go launches in Japan.
- Donald Trump has left Ezra Klein "truly afraid" about about American politics for the first time in his life.
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
Comedy, meet cancel culture
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.
Ontario has lost millions trying to sell cannabis.