Several people were killed in a shooting at a McDonald's in Munich, Germany. The attackers are still at large.
- Some progressives aren't happy about Hillary Clinton's likely VP pick, Sen. Tim Kaine.
- DNC delegates who support Bernie Sanders are adopting a "wait and see" attitude regarding the upcoming convention.
- Jon Stewart let loose on Donald Trump in an interview with Stephen Colbert.
- Pokemon Go launches in Japan.
- Donald Trump has left Ezra Klein "truly afraid" about about American politics for the first time in his life.
The Supreme Court weighs police shootings and unreasonable seizures in Torres v. Madrid.
The former vice president's vision of an all-powerful government goes far beyond massive spending and tax hikes.
Glenn Greenwald Resigns from The Intercept, Citing 'Pathologies, Illiberalism, Repressive Mentality' of Pro-Biden Newsroom
The progressive outlet's co-founder claims he was prevented from publishing an article because it was critical of Joe Biden.
Who could have predicted that intolerable rules won’t be tolerated?