Sen. Ted Cruz's refusal to endorse Donald Trump as the GOP nominee continues to dominate the political media cycle even as Trump prepares to give his acceptance speech this evening.
- PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel's speech tonight at the Republican convention will mention that he's "proudly gay" and will warn the party against fighting "unnecessary culture wars" CNN has been told.
- A French prosecutor says that the truck driver who killed more than 80 people in Nice was not some lone wolf, had accomplices, and had planned the attack for months.
- Ten people have been arrested in Brazil for allegedly attempting to organize a terror plot against the upcoming Olympics.
- Trump says that if NATO countries want the United States military to help defend them, they better start shelling out more of their own money.
- The Department of Justice will attempt to stop health insurance companies Anthem and Cigna from merging and also Aetna and Humana from merging.
- Roger Ailes is out at Fox News. For real this time.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
Trump imposed huge tariffs on imported steel and Biden is keeping them in place even as American businesses beg for relief.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
Government officials who wield land grabs to pick economic winners and losers now want to use them to kill disfavored businesses.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."