Get ready for day two of the Republican National Convention.
- In her speech at the Republican National Convention last night, Melania Trump plagiarized Michelle Obama.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for Monday's ax and knife attack on a German train.
- Who will Hillary Clinton pick as her running mate?
- How Gary Johnson is impacting the 2016 presidential race.
- "The Turkish government's crackdown after a military coup attempt widened into a sweeping purge on Monday, cutting a swath through the security services and reaching deeply into the government bureaucracy and the political and business classes."
Hysterical reactions greet the White House's modest changes to federal clean water rules.
What is the correct reward for the person who creates something that millions of people want badly enough to pay for it?
As Progressive Twitter Erupts at Joe Rogan Endorsing Bernie Sanders, a Reminder: Elizabeth Warren's Sexism Gambit Backfired
Sanders' lead over Warren has doubled since her campaign tried using a private 2018 conversation against him.
He says "criminal-like behavior akin to treason or bribery" is enough, even if it's not "a technical crime with all the elements."