Get ready for day two of the Republican National Convention.
- In her speech at the Republican National Convention last night, Melania Trump plagiarized Michelle Obama.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for Monday's ax and knife attack on a German train.
- Who will Hillary Clinton pick as her running mate?
- How Gary Johnson is impacting the 2016 presidential race.
- "The Turkish government's crackdown after a military coup attempt widened into a sweeping purge on Monday, cutting a swath through the security services and reaching deeply into the government bureaucracy and the political and business classes."
Senate Republicans' $1 Trillion COVID-19 Relief Bill Includes Billions for New Fighter Jets, Attack Helicopters, and Missiles
Much of the military spending in the GOP's HEALS Act replaces funding that was redirected to pay for Trump's border wall.
In two-thirds of those cases, there were no accompanying arrests.
"Environmental humanism will eventually triumph over apocalyptic environmentalism."
Ricky Dale Harrington, Jr., is running to keep Tom Cotton out of the White House.