Get ready for day two of the Republican National Convention.
- In her speech at the Republican National Convention last night, Melania Trump plagiarized Michelle Obama.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for Monday's ax and knife attack on a German train.
- Who will Hillary Clinton pick as her running mate?
- How Gary Johnson is impacting the 2016 presidential race.
- "The Turkish government's crackdown after a military coup attempt widened into a sweeping purge on Monday, cutting a swath through the security services and reaching deeply into the government bureaucracy and the political and business classes."
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
Comedy, meet cancel culture
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks