So apparently among the things Donald Trump is willing to negotiate is whether he'll actually serve as president if he wins the election.
- In a hearing with lawmakers, FBI Director James Comey said they did not record Hillary Clinton's interview and did not swear her in. This would not prohibit criminal penalties if she were determined to be lying (which is why you never agree to an interview with the FBI without a lawyer present).
- Gary Johnson thinks Clinton's email scandal was a case of bad judgment and not necessarily due to criminal intent.
- A Georgia judge has dropped the charges she filed against a newspaper publisher who filed open records requests to see checks drawn by her office.
- More folks are waking up to the fact that high-speed rail is a costly, terrible idea.
- A study by the Department of Veterans Affairs determined that an average of 20 American military vets commit suicide every day.
The black market still dominates. And more enforcement and fines aren’t going to fix it.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
The "assault weapons" that the presidential contender wants to confiscate are not especially deadly, but the symbolism of that policy is poisonous.
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks