So apparently among the things Donald Trump is willing to negotiate is whether he'll actually serve as president if he wins the election.
- In a hearing with lawmakers, FBI Director James Comey said they did not record Hillary Clinton's interview and did not swear her in. This would not prohibit criminal penalties if she were determined to be lying (which is why you never agree to an interview with the FBI without a lawyer present).
- Gary Johnson thinks Clinton's email scandal was a case of bad judgment and not necessarily due to criminal intent.
- A Georgia judge has dropped the charges she filed against a newspaper publisher who filed open records requests to see checks drawn by her office.
- More folks are waking up to the fact that high-speed rail is a costly, terrible idea.
- A study by the Department of Veterans Affairs determined that an average of 20 American military vets commit suicide every day.