New poll: Hillary Clinton 41 percent, Donald Trump 36 percent, Gary Johnson 10 percent.
- Will Hillary Clinton pick Elizabeth Warren as her running mate?
- "The question of who will lead Britain into its future outside the European Union—a muddled mess for nearly a week—was further scrambled Thursday, with the camp that had favored an exit splintering into warring tribes and forcing former London mayor Boris Johnson to drop from the contest to become prime minister."
- According to Turkish officials, the terrorists who attacked the Istanbul airport yesterday were from Russia, Uzbekistan, and Kyrgyzstan.
- Suicide bombers in Afghanistan killed at least 27 newly graduated police cadets.
- Chicago is raising the legal age to buy tobacco products to 21 this week.
Plus: QAnon comes to CPAC, Virginia votes to legalize marijuana, and more...
After the Cops Seized Her Car, the Government Waited Five Years Before Giving Her a Chance To Get It Back
In Massachusetts, Malinda Harris argues, civil asset forfeiture routinely violates the right to due process.
Rep. Peter Meijer has a plan to provide bigger stimulus checks to needy Americans while cutting extraneous elements from the Biden relief bill.
Plus: More Cuomo allegations, the "cult of now," the state budget apocalypse that wasn't, and more...