Donald Trump gave a major speech on jobs today, directly criticizing Hillary Clinton's support for free trade deals.
- Benghazi panel's report vindicates Clinton.
- "Edward Snowden's life as a robot."
- 10 killed, 20 wounded in explosion at Istanbul airport.
- Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn loses no-confidence vote.
- Faculty want Yale to drop the name "Calhoun College."
The Washington Post Tried To Memory-Hole Kamala Harris' Bad Joke About Inmates Begging for Food and Water
At a time when legacy publications are increasingly seen as playing for one political "team" or the other, this type of editorial decision will not do anything to fix that perception.
The new president availed himself of Seila Law v. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Partisans who abandon constitutional principles because they prove inconvenient are in for a rude surprise when the other team wins.
Even as the district struggles to vaccinate seniors, it will soon allow half the city to get in line.
The president could form a sizable splinter party if he's serious, but GOP defectors would have major ballot-access issues. Might they take over a smaller party instead?