Donald Trump gave a major speech on jobs today, directly criticizing Hillary Clinton's support for free trade deals.
- Benghazi panel's report vindicates Clinton.
- "Edward Snowden's life as a robot."
- 10 killed, 20 wounded in explosion at Istanbul airport.
- Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn loses no-confidence vote.
- Faculty want Yale to drop the name "Calhoun College."
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.
Appeals Court Rejects Qualified Immunity Claim by Dallas Transit Cop Who Arrested a Photographer for Taking Pictures
Officer Stephanie Branch arrested Avi Adelman for criminal trespass even though he was not doing anything illegal.