Donald Trump gave a major speech on jobs today, directly criticizing Hillary Clinton's support for free trade deals.
- Benghazi panel's report vindicates Clinton.
- "Edward Snowden's life as a robot."
- 10 killed, 20 wounded in explosion at Istanbul airport.
- Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn loses no-confidence vote.
- Faculty want Yale to drop the name "Calhoun College."
Fairfax County, Virginia, allows home businesses but prohibits them from keeping inventory on site.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.
Adult performers are outraged at the proposed licensing requirements, and have vowed to fight the bill.