Some media outlets are pushing poll results that show a huge lead for Hillary Clinton but look different when Gary Johnson is included. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) won't say whether he thinks Donald Trump is qualified to be president, while Rolling Stone used Brexit to imply people shouldn't vote for Jill Stein.
- "Anti-fascists" in California are "proud" that their counterprotest at a white nationalist rally sparked violence.
- The minister of environment in Somalia was killed in an attack on a hotel, for which Al-Shabaab took credit.
- Elections in Spain yielded a hung parliament for the second time in six months.
- Ten children and adults were injured in a rollercoaster accident in Scotland.
- Researchers in China say ancient insects would wear the exoskeletons of other bugs to disguise themselves.
- Lionel Messi missed a penalty kick for the first time in his career as Argentina fell to Chile in the Copa America final.
Fairfax County, Virginia, allows home businesses but prohibits them from keeping inventory on site.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.
Adult performers are outraged at the proposed licensing requirements, and have vowed to fight the bill.