Donald Trump is trying to get back on message, calling Hillary Clinton a "world-class liar." Bernie Sanders acknowledges it "doesn't appear" he'll be the Democratic nominee, while 18 percent of his supporters say they'll vote for Gary Johnson.
- House Democrats, led by former civil rights leader Rep. John Lewis (Ga.) are holding a sit-in in Congress demanding unspecificed gun control legislation.
- Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert reported to prison today for a 15-month sentence related to paying hush money to victims he molested.
- Marco Rubio says he's running for re-election to the Senate after all. Former rival presidential candidate and fellow senator Ted Cruz said he's "glad" to endorse him.
- Lightning in India killed at least 90 people.
- Cleveland celebrates the city's first sports championship since 1964.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks
Comedy, meet cancel culture