Donald Trump is trying to get back on message, calling Hillary Clinton a "world-class liar." Bernie Sanders acknowledges it "doesn't appear" he'll be the Democratic nominee, while 18 percent of his supporters say they'll vote for Gary Johnson.
- House Democrats, led by former civil rights leader Rep. John Lewis (Ga.) are holding a sit-in in Congress demanding unspecificed gun control legislation.
- Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert reported to prison today for a 15-month sentence related to paying hush money to victims he molested.
- Marco Rubio says he's running for re-election to the Senate after all. Former rival presidential candidate and fellow senator Ted Cruz said he's "glad" to endorse him.
- Lightning in India killed at least 90 people.
- Cleveland celebrates the city's first sports championship since 1964.