Gary Johnson gets the Salon treatment.
- Assassination attempt made against Donald Trump.
- What caused Corey Lewandowski's fall.
- Chciago Teachers Union is taking action against a teacher who crossed picket lines in order to coach his students' chess team.
- Intelligence Squared U.S. presents a plan to fix the presidential debates. (Petition here.)
- College Republicans at UC-Irvine suspended for an entire year over Milo Yiannopoulos event.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Pending restrictions on vaping products in Michigan and New York are based on an alarmingly broad understanding of the executive branch's "public health" authority.
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.