Gary Johnson gets the Salon treatment.
- Assassination attempt made against Donald Trump.
- What caused Corey Lewandowski's fall.
- Chciago Teachers Union is taking action against a teacher who crossed picket lines in order to coach his students' chess team.
- Intelligence Squared U.S. presents a plan to fix the presidential debates. (Petition here.)
- College Republicans at UC-Irvine suspended for an entire year over Milo Yiannopoulos event.
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Which leaves the U.S. without a major party even slightly inclined to leave people alone to manage their own affairs.
Trump: If the President Doesn't Have Standing to Pursue Wild, Unsubstantiated Claims of Election Fraud, Who Does?
Fox News interviewer Maria Bartiromo uncritically accepts Trump's outlandish conspiracy theory.
Is this the Supreme Court’s next big gun rights case?