- Seventy percent of Americans now view Donald Trump unfavorably, a new campaign high. Clinton's unfavorable rating stands at 55 percent.
- The CIA released more than 50 documents yesterday detailing its torture program under the Bush administration.
- "I did it for ISIS. I did it for the Islamic State," Omar Matteen allegedly told a TV producer in a phone call during the attack.
- What we can learn from the Orlando shooting about police militarization.
- Oh, good, now the IRS is joining in on "human trafficking" stings.
- Boeing is selling planes to Iran, the country's first deal with a U.S. company since economic sanctions were lifted.
- "Amphetamine epidemic" is the new opioid epidemic.
- The end of Apple exceptionalism?