- Seventy percent of Americans now view Donald Trump unfavorably, a new campaign high. Clinton's unfavorable rating stands at 55 percent.
- The CIA released more than 50 documents yesterday detailing its torture program under the Bush administration.
- "I did it for ISIS. I did it for the Islamic State," Omar Matteen allegedly told a TV producer in a phone call during the attack.
- What we can learn from the Orlando shooting about police militarization.
- Oh, good, now the IRS is joining in on "human trafficking" stings.
- Boeing is selling planes to Iran, the country's first deal with a U.S. company since economic sanctions were lifted.
- "Amphetamine epidemic" is the new opioid epidemic.
- The end of Apple exceptionalism?
Ohio University's Radical Students Could Have Ignored Kaitlin Bennett. Instead, They Threw Liquids At Her.
The mob strategy is morally and practically flawed.
A Michigan Police Task Force Is Playing Jurisdiction Games To Avoid Compensating an Innocent Man Cops Put in the Hospital
The Institute for Justice calls on the Supreme Court to put a stop to it.
American Heart Association Journal Finally Retracts Study Implying That E-Cigarettes Cause Heart Attacks Before People Use Them
The journal's editors recognized the problem before publication, but the authors failed to address it.