- The endorsement came after Obama met with Bernie Sanders earlier at the White House. Sanders said he's going to remain in the race and take his issues of concern to the national convention.
- The Supreme Court ruled, 5-3, that a judge should not be involved in a criminal death penalty case that he had previously helped prosecute as a district attorney.
- Republican Gov. John Kasich (remember him?) signed a bill today legalizing medical marijuana use in Ohio. It will likely take a couple of years for the program to become fully operational.
- New Jersey Republican Gov. Chris Christie was handed a win today as the state's supreme court ruled that retired public employees do not have a contractual right to cost-of-living adjustments for their pensions. New Jersey's public pension system is massively underfunded.
- The Marines' new policy guidelines on tattoos run 32 pages long.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks
The black market still dominates. And more enforcement and fines aren’t going to fix it.
The "assault weapons" that the presidential contender wants to confiscate are not especially deadly, but the symbolism of that policy is poisonous.