- The endorsement came after Obama met with Bernie Sanders earlier at the White House. Sanders said he's going to remain in the race and take his issues of concern to the national convention.
- The Supreme Court ruled, 5-3, that a judge should not be involved in a criminal death penalty case that he had previously helped prosecute as a district attorney.
- Republican Gov. John Kasich (remember him?) signed a bill today legalizing medical marijuana use in Ohio. It will likely take a couple of years for the program to become fully operational.
- New Jersey Republican Gov. Chris Christie was handed a win today as the state's supreme court ruled that retired public employees do not have a contractual right to cost-of-living adjustments for their pensions. New Jersey's public pension system is massively underfunded.
- The Marines' new policy guidelines on tattoos run 32 pages long.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
Plus: QAnon comes to CPAC, Virginia votes to legalize marijuana, and more...
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
Donald Trump on School Reopening Failures: Joe Biden and Teachers Unions Have Betrayed America's Youth
The former president's wild CPAC speech was full of misleading claims, but he made a valid point about schools.
A nationwide ban on evictions is well outside the congressional power to regulate interstate commerce, ruled U.S. District Judge J. Campbell Barker on Thursday.