The Supreme Court will be taking up two more death penalty cases next term.
- The IRS has released the list of mostly conservative, tea party groups it targeted for extra scrutiny before approving their tax-exempt status.
- A California school has told a 9-year-old third-grader that he cannot wear his pro-Donald Trump "Make America Great Again" hat to classes.
- BuzzFeed will not be accepting ads from Trump, comparing him to cigarettes.
- A Hillary Clinton flack is catching flak for saying that the candidate takes a questions frequently from the press while on the campaign trail.
- Due to some recent alcohol-related incidents, U.S. sailors in Japan are forbidden from drinking alcohol entirely and from leaving base except for essential trips.