- A photojournalist and a translator working for NPR were killed in Afghanistan.
- A prosecutor in Ohio will announce today whether he will press charges against the family of a child who fell into a gorilla pit at the Cincinnati Zoo.
- A prosecutor in Michigan says he won't call a parrot to testify in a murder case.
- Voters in Switzerland rejected a basic universal income.
- The government of Luxembourg will spend $223 million on initiatives related to asteroid mining.
- Researchers say King Tut had a dagger from outer space.
- The Golden State Warriors defeated Cleveland by more than 30 points to take a 2-0 lead in the NBA Finals.