- A photojournalist and a translator working for NPR were killed in Afghanistan.
- A prosecutor in Ohio will announce today whether he will press charges against the family of a child who fell into a gorilla pit at the Cincinnati Zoo.
- A prosecutor in Michigan says he won't call a parrot to testify in a murder case.
- Voters in Switzerland rejected a basic universal income.
- The government of Luxembourg will spend $223 million on initiatives related to asteroid mining.
- Researchers say King Tut had a dagger from outer space.
- The Golden State Warriors defeated Cleveland by more than 30 points to take a 2-0 lead in the NBA Finals.
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
Comedy, meet cancel culture
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks
America may be safer than ever, but residents of the Land of the Free seem set on raising their children in a climate of fear.