Hillary Clinton called Donald Trump a "fraud" and his Trump University a "scam." Trump is set to visit his golf course in Scotland a day after the United Kingdom votes on whether to stay in the European Union. Gary Johnson says he stopped using marijuana to be "knife sharp."
- UCLA went on lockdown during an apparent murder-suicide, but police say the campus is now safe.
- An Al-Shabaab suicide car bomber killed at least 10 in a hotel in Mogadishu.
- French investigators say they've detected the signal of the EgyptAir Flight 804 black box, coming from the seabed of the Mediterranean.
- The new president of the Philippines says some journalists deserve to be shot, because they're corrupt.
- Asteroids are the likely source of water on the Moon.
Sandy Martinez says that fine, along with another $63,500 for driveway cracks and a downed fence, violates Florida's constitution.
'Everything Has Been Criminalized,' Says Neil Gorsuch as He Pushes for Stronger Fourth Amendment Protections
The justice weighs in during oral arguments in Lange v. California.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
A nationwide ban on evictions is well outside the congressional power to regulate interstate commerce, ruled U.S. District Judge J. Campbell Barker on Thursday.
A California Man Died After Cops Knelt on His Neck During a Mental Health Call. Then the Department Tried To Hide It.
Angelo Quinto's family has filed a wrongful death claim.