Gary Johnsonand William Weld were selected on the second ballots as the Libertarian party's nominees for president and vice president, respectively.
- Bill Kristol teased the announcement of a third party candidate this weekend; Donald Trump slammed him, calling him a "loser" who was only interested in going to war and killing people.
- Bernie Sanders called the Democratic primary process "really dumb."
- Iraqi forces are launching an operation to retake Fallujah.
- A gorilla was shot and killed after a four-year-old apparently jumped into the enclosure at the Cincinnati zoo.
- A seven-year-old boy in Japan is missing after his parents left him in the woods as punishment.
"You had the most right-wing members of the legislature signed on with most left-wing members."
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
Want to keep wearing a mask yourself? That's fine. Want to force fully vaccinated people to join you? The science doesn't support that.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.