Baylor University is in big trouble for covering up a number of sexual assaults perpetrated by the football team. Now the heads are rolling: President Ken Starr is being demoted and Head Football Coach Art Briles was fired. In a sane world, these revelations would produce a public outrcry that demanded colleges be completely divorced from the project of adjudicating sexual assault. Alas, we do not live in that world.
- Read the full Baylor report here.
- Southern Oregon University's student government suspended a candidate's campaign because he said some politically incorrect things about trans people.
- Sanders and Trump might debate each other, but only if the former can raise $10 million.
- A fight is brewing over what the Democratic platform should say about Israel.
- Ever wondered why Harry Potter's graduating class was so small?
- On Game of Thrones, should we root for the White Walkers?
The former vice president's vision of an all-powerful government goes far beyond massive spending and tax hikes.
Lawmakers are bribing citizens with a tiny tax break in exchange for the power to jack up income tax rates down the line.
The Hunter Biden story has exposed the media's selective skepticism.
Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos on schooling during COVID-19, the future of higher ed, and why her cabinet department probably shouldn't exist at all