Baylor University is in big trouble for covering up a number of sexual assaults perpetrated by the football team. Now the heads are rolling: President Ken Starr is being demoted and Head Football Coach Art Briles was fired. In a sane world, these revelations would produce a public outrcry that demanded colleges be completely divorced from the project of adjudicating sexual assault. Alas, we do not live in that world.
- Read the full Baylor report here.
- Southern Oregon University's student government suspended a candidate's campaign because he said some politically incorrect things about trans people.
- Sanders and Trump might debate each other, but only if the former can raise $10 million.
- A fight is brewing over what the Democratic platform should say about Israel.
- Ever wondered why Harry Potter's graduating class was so small?
- On Game of Thrones, should we root for the White Walkers?