Ron Paul said he was "more inclined to vote for the Libertarian candidate."
- Republicans could change the primary process for the 2020 election.
- Donald Trump is doing everything he can to woo the skeptics.
- How the Obama administration's executive order on transgender bathrooms plays right into Trump's small hands.
- Polls reveal rising national support for Gary Johnson.
- Game of Thrones: Secretly about climate change, obviously, says Vox.
In short, it's using the power of the state to punish his enemies and make the world the way he wants it to be.
But the campaign workers complaining about their union-negotiated salaries are being hypocritical too.
The pundit made the claim at a Senate hearing on allegations of tech censorship against conservatives.
The Kentucky senator wants the Senate to consider offsetting spending cuts before approving limitless, automatic spending for the rest of the century.