Ron Paul said he was "more inclined to vote for the Libertarian candidate."
- Republicans could change the primary process for the 2020 election.
- Donald Trump is doing everything he can to woo the skeptics.
- How the Obama administration's executive order on transgender bathrooms plays right into Trump's small hands.
- Polls reveal rising national support for Gary Johnson.
- Game of Thrones: Secretly about climate change, obviously, says Vox.
Glenn Greenwald Resigns from The Intercept, Citing 'Pathologies, Illiberalism, Repressive Mentality' of Pro-Biden Newsroom
The progressive outlet's co-founder claims he was prevented from publishing an article because it was critical of Joe Biden.
Yet the Libertarian presidential nominee is still not being polled in one-third of the country, including states that are historically friendly to third-party candidates.
The Democratic nominee championed the law as a way to protect women. Instead, it hurt them.
The former vice president's vision of an all-powerful government goes far beyond massive spending and tax hikes.
Lawmakers are bribing citizens with a tiny tax break in exchange for the power to jack up income tax rates down the line.