A federal judge Tuesday said D.C. can't require residents to provide a "good reason" for wanting to carry a gun before obtaining a concealed-carry permit.
- Sen. Bernie Sanders won the Democratic primary battle in Oregon yesterday, while Hillary Clinton took Kentucky.
- The American Law Institute voted against endorsing an affirmative consent standard for sex law outside academia.
- The Megyn Kelly interview with Donald Trump that aired last night was kind of a snooze.
- Polling shows Americans are pessimistic about the economy, but two-thirds feel OK about their own household finances.
- Pregnant women are still being shackled while they give birth in Massachusetts prisons.
- The Department of Labor's proposed regulations regarding overtime pay are "among the most outrageously destructive actions by the Obama administration," writes Jeffrey Tucker.
- Libertarian Party presidential hopeful Gary Johnson is making the comedy podcast circuit this week, talking to Adam Carolla and Joe Rogan: