A judge ruled against the Obama administration today over unappropriated federal spending for a "cost sharing" provision of the Affordable Care Act. The suit was brought by Congress.
- George Zimmerman's attempt to auction off the gun used to kill Trayvon Martin may have been thwarted by the site he posted it on.
- Former New York State Senate Republican Majority Leader Dean Skelos has been sentenced to five years in prison for bribery and extortion. His son got a longer sentence.
- A union for Border Patrol agents is facing criticism for endorsing Donald Trump for president.
- In other Trump news, the candidate's butler is getting attention for Facebook posts calling for President Barack Obama's execution.
- Also: Trump's trade wars would be disastrous for poor people and could cost American households thousands per year.
- The head of the Transportation Security Agency (TSA) says they are no longer retaliating against employees who blow the whistle on waste, fraud, and abuse. In the past, those who spoke out faced reassignment.
"You had the most right-wing members of the legislature signed on with most left-wing members."
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
Want to keep wearing a mask yourself? That's fine. Want to force fully vaccinated people to join you? The science doesn't support that.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.