The search for Donald Trump's vice presidential nominee is in the capable, delicate hands of Corey Lewandowski.
- Military voters back Trump over Hillary Clinton.
- Clinton is moving to the left, for the moment.
- Ted Cruz: It's not over until it's over, and even then, maybe not.
- The Cliven Bundy family is filing suit against President Obama.
- Jack Hunter and Milo Yiannopoulos argue about the true nature of the alt-right.
Senate Republicans' $1 Trillion COVID-19 Relief Bill Includes Billions for New Fighter Jets, Attack Helicopters, and Missiles
Much of the military spending in the GOP's HEALS Act replaces funding that was redirected to pay for Trump's border wall.
In two-thirds of those cases, there were no accompanying arrests.
"Environmental humanism will eventually triumph over apocalyptic environmentalism."
Ricky Dale Harrington, Jr., is running to keep Tom Cotton out of the White House.