The White House is urging Congress to bring the Trans-Pacific Partnership to a vote.
- Hillary Clinton could yet be deposed in the ongoing investigation into her use of a personal email server as Secretary of State.
- President Obama is in Flint.
- John Kasich is expected to announce he will be dropping out of the presidential race.
- A court in Italy rules stealing food isn't a crime if you really need it.
- Aeropostale files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
- The newest Call of Duty will be set in outer space.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
Punishing players for kneeling, or not kneeling, is a First Amendment violation at public universities.
“Our only job today, is to give the law’s terms their ordinary meanings and, in that small way, ensure that the federal government does not exceed its statutory license.”