The White House is urging Congress to bring the Trans-Pacific Partnership to a vote.
- Hillary Clinton could yet be deposed in the ongoing investigation into her use of a personal email server as Secretary of State.
- President Obama is in Flint.
- John Kasich is expected to announce he will be dropping out of the presidential race.
- A court in Italy rules stealing food isn't a crime if you really need it.
- Aeropostale files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
- The newest Call of Duty will be set in outer space.
Adult performers are outraged at the proposed licensing requirements, and have vowed to fight the bill.
"Nick Sutton has gone from a life-taker to a life-saver," read a clemency petition filed by corrections staff, the families of several victims, and five of the jurors who sentenced him to death.
Instead of $12.5 billion in new agriculture purchases exports to China this year, the USDA expects less than $4 billion.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.