White House Pushing TPP, Clinton Could Be Deposed Over Emails, Italian Court Rules Stealing Food Not Necessarily a Crime: P.M. Links
The White House is urging Congress to bring the Trans-Pacific Partnership to a vote.
- Hillary Clinton could yet be deposed in the ongoing investigation into her use of a personal email server as Secretary of State.
- President Obama is in Flint.
- John Kasich is expected to announce he will be dropping out of the presidential race.
- A court in Italy rules stealing food isn't a crime if you really need it.
- Aeropostale files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
- The newest Call of Duty will be set in outer space.