Virginia Republicans say they're going to challenge Democratic Gov. Terry McAuliffe's executive order restoring voting rights to more than 200,000 released felons.
- The first cruise ship from the United States to Cuba in decades arrived today, with 700 passengers aboard.
- Atlantic City, New Jersey, managed to avoid defaulting on its debt payments today. The same cannot be said of Puerto Rico.
- The Supreme Court has declined to hear a challenge to the legality of Seattle's $15 minimum wage law.
- The Supreme Court did, however, agree to hear a case over whether clothing designs—cheerleader uniforms in this example—may be copyrighted.
- Starbucks is being sued—in federal court—because its iced coffee has too much ice.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
A Messina, New York, police officer is under investigation after video showed him intentionally slamming a door into a car several times.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
"I do not hold any bitterness toward anybody."
Trump imposed huge tariffs on imported steel and Biden is keeping them in place even as American businesses beg for relief.