Hillary Clinton insists Donald Trump won't be able to win over Bernie Sanders voters.
- More than 80 schools in Detroit are closed today after a teachers union sickout.
- Venezuela has run out of beer.
- Germany would like to ask the European Union to permit it to extend its border controls for six more months.
- Protesters in Iraq stormed the Green Zone to make political demands, then disbanded. Later, three bombs killed at least 14 people in Baghdad, including several Shi'ite pilgrims.
- Australian Craig Wright claims he created bitcoin.