Hillary Clinton insists Donald Trump won't be able to win over Bernie Sanders voters.
- More than 80 schools in Detroit are closed today after a teachers union sickout.
- Venezuela has run out of beer.
- Germany would like to ask the European Union to permit it to extend its border controls for six more months.
- Protesters in Iraq stormed the Green Zone to make political demands, then disbanded. Later, three bombs killed at least 14 people in Baghdad, including several Shi'ite pilgrims.
- Australian Craig Wright claims he created bitcoin.
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
Want to keep wearing a mask yourself? That's fine. Want to force fully vaccinated people to join you? The science doesn't support that.