Hillary Clinton insists Donald Trump won't be able to win over Bernie Sanders voters.
- More than 80 schools in Detroit are closed today after a teachers union sickout.
- Venezuela has run out of beer.
- Germany would like to ask the European Union to permit it to extend its border controls for six more months.
- Protesters in Iraq stormed the Green Zone to make political demands, then disbanded. Later, three bombs killed at least 14 people in Baghdad, including several Shi'ite pilgrims.
- Australian Craig Wright claims he created bitcoin.
Universities are punishing kids for partying—after cashing their tuition checks, of course.
Democrats Scuttle Marijuana Decriminalization Vote Over Fears of Not Being Deferential Enough to Cop Lobbyists
If Congress is too afraid to vote on marijuana reform, how the hell are they ever going to pass policing reform?
Federal Proposal Would Expand Hair Testing of Job Applicants and Employees To Make Sure They Are Obeying Drug Prohibition
The method, which can detect drug metabolites for up to a year, does not measure impairment or recent use.
Shopping at Target. Dining outdoors. No activity these days is too mundane for protesters to shout at you for it.
USA Today Op ed Making the Case for Abolishing the Constitutional Requirement that the President Must be a "Natural Born" Citizen
I coauthored it with Harvard Law School Professor Randall Kennedy.