Caitlyn Jenner used the women's restroom at Trump Tower and it was stunning and brave.
- You are supposed to be offended that Tilda Swinton is playing a Tibetan character in Doctor Strange.
- You are also supposed to be offended that people at Coachella are wearing Native American headdresses.
- Alicia Vikander will play Lara Croft in a new Tomb Raider movie.
- Netflix is making a Daredevil spin-off centered on the Punisher.
- John Boehner called Ted Cruz "Lucifer in the flesh."
The DHS Agent Who Tried To Kill Kevin Byrd Can't Be Sued—Because He Works for the Federal Government
It's almost impossible to hold federal officers to account.
Multiple military authorizations are still intact and we've still got troops in Iraq and elsewhere. And that's not even counting the drone strikes.
The Biden administration is greatly increasing FBI caseloads and agents. That's bad news for anybody who is worried about federal overreach.
San Francisco Mayor London Breed Is Right: It's Crazy To Force Vaccinated Patrons To Mask Inside Bars!
While justifying why she defied her own indoor mask mandate, San Francisco's mayor unintentionally hit the nail on the head.
Media persists in pediatric scare stories even while the country's largest dataset shows tiny yet still-declining rates, including among the needlessly quarantined.