Former House Speaker John Boehner has described Sen. Ted Cruz as "Lucifer in the flesh" and said he had never "worked with a more miserable son of a bitch" in his life.
- The FBI has arrested the brother of San Bernardino terrorist Syed Farook and two others on allegations of marriage fraud and lying to investigators.
- The House Armed Services Committee voted today to require women to register for the military draft.
- North Korea's latest ballistic missile test has reportedly failed, according to South Korean officials.
- Doctors in the United Kingdom have recommended e-cigarettes and vaping as a way to help quit smoking.
- A TSA official testified that he was told to racially profile people at the Minneapolis-St. Paul airport.
- The owner of the Raiders says he wants to move the team to Las Vegas and says he's willing to spend $500 million for a new stadium.
- A man apparently dressed like a panda threatened to blow up Fox's Baltimore headquarters and was shot by police.
The black market still dominates. And more enforcement and fines aren’t going to fix it.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
Advocating for gun control is no longer enough. On Thursday night, the Democratic presidential candidates promised gun confiscation.
The "assault weapons" that the presidential contender wants to confiscate are not especially deadly, but the symbolism of that policy is poisonous.