Former House Speaker John Boehner has described Sen. Ted Cruz as "Lucifer in the flesh" and said he had never "worked with a more miserable son of a bitch" in his life.
- The FBI has arrested the brother of San Bernardino terrorist Syed Farook and two others on allegations of marriage fraud and lying to investigators.
- The House Armed Services Committee voted today to require women to register for the military draft.
- North Korea's latest ballistic missile test has reportedly failed, according to South Korean officials.
- Doctors in the United Kingdom have recommended e-cigarettes and vaping as a way to help quit smoking.
- A TSA official testified that he was told to racially profile people at the Minneapolis-St. Paul airport.
- The owner of the Raiders says he wants to move the team to Las Vegas and says he's willing to spend $500 million for a new stadium.
- A man apparently dressed like a panda threatened to blow up Fox's Baltimore headquarters and was shot by police.
The FBI Returned This Innocent Couple's Safe Deposit Box. It Refuses To Give Back Many Others—and Is Trying To Seize $85 Million in Cash.
"It makes me feel like the government is preying on the vulnerable and the weak to line their own pockets."
Indiana Said the Government Should Be Able To Take Everything You Own if You Commit a Drug Crime. The State Supreme Court Wasn't Having It.
After eight years, Tyson Timbs finally gets to keep his Land Rover—once and for all.
The FBI Took Their Safe Deposit Box and Everything Inside It. Two Months Later, They're Still Waiting for It To Be Returned.
"When you've done nothing wrong, you shouldn't be subjected to an investigation," says Paul Snitko, whose box was seized in a March 22 FBI raid of a Beverly Hills business.