Former House Speaker John Boehner has described Sen. Ted Cruz as "Lucifer in the flesh" and said he had never "worked with a more miserable son of a bitch" in his life.
- The FBI has arrested the brother of San Bernardino terrorist Syed Farook and two others on allegations of marriage fraud and lying to investigators.
- The House Armed Services Committee voted today to require women to register for the military draft.
- North Korea's latest ballistic missile test has reportedly failed, according to South Korean officials.
- Doctors in the United Kingdom have recommended e-cigarettes and vaping as a way to help quit smoking.
- A TSA official testified that he was told to racially profile people at the Minneapolis-St. Paul airport.
- The owner of the Raiders says he wants to move the team to Las Vegas and says he's willing to spend $500 million for a new stadium.
- A man apparently dressed like a panda threatened to blow up Fox's Baltimore headquarters and was shot by police.
Amy Coney Barrett Condemns Purdue University's 'Fundamentally Unfair' Adjudication of Sexual Assault Claims
The opinion, which suggests a strong concern about due process, will nevertheless be cited as evidence of the SCOTUS nominee's "uniformly conservative" record.
Amy Coney Barrett Demolishes the Qualified Immunity Claim of a Detective Accused of Framing a Man for Murder
The case is an encouraging sign that the SCOTUS contender is not the sort of judge who bends over backward to shield cops from liability for outrageous misconduct.
Amy Coney Barrett Thinks the Second Amendment Prohibits Blanket Bans on Gun Possession by People With Felony Records
The SCOTUS contender's 2019 dissent will alarm gun control supporters but reassure people who want judges to take this constitutional provision as seriously as others.
DC Circuit Rules House of Representatives has Standing to Challenge Trump's Diversion of Funds to Build his Border Wall
The opinion was written by prominent conservative Judge David Sentelle.