Former House Speaker John Boehner has described Sen. Ted Cruz as "Lucifer in the flesh" and said he had never "worked with a more miserable son of a bitch" in his life.
- The FBI has arrested the brother of San Bernardino terrorist Syed Farook and two others on allegations of marriage fraud and lying to investigators.
- The House Armed Services Committee voted today to require women to register for the military draft.
- North Korea's latest ballistic missile test has reportedly failed, according to South Korean officials.
- Doctors in the United Kingdom have recommended e-cigarettes and vaping as a way to help quit smoking.
- A TSA official testified that he was told to racially profile people at the Minneapolis-St. Paul airport.
- The owner of the Raiders says he wants to move the team to Las Vegas and says he's willing to spend $500 million for a new stadium.
- A man apparently dressed like a panda threatened to blow up Fox's Baltimore headquarters and was shot by police.
But she warns against "opportunistic people hijacking the movement.”
He Wanted To Make Some Money for School Clothes by Selling Mexican Street Corn. The Government Says He Owes $1,415 in Permit Fees.
"I just wanted to help out my community and family," said Miguel Lozano.
Tulane Canceled a Talk by the Author of an Acclaimed Anti-Racism Book After Students Said the Event Was 'Violent'
In Life of a Klansman, Edward Ball reckons with a white supremacist ancestor. Try explaining that to the students.
Senate Republicans' $1 Trillion COVID-19 Relief Bill Includes Billions for New Fighter Jets, Attack Helicopters, and Missiles
Much of the military spending in the GOP's HEALS Act replaces funding that was redirected to pay for Trump's border wall.
Defer payroll taxes till December 31, 2020, and forgive them if Trump wins re-election.