Boehner Calls Cruz 'Lucifer,' San Bernardino Terrorist's Brother Arrested, Docs Suggest Vaping Helps Quit Smoking: P.M. Links
(DonkeyHotey / photo on flickr)
Former House Speaker John Boehner has described Sen. Ted Cruz as "Lucifer in the flesh" and said he had never "worked with a more miserable son of a bitch" in his life.
- The FBI has arrested the brother of San Bernardino terrorist Syed Farook and two others on allegations of marriage fraud and lying to investigators.
- The House Armed Services Committee voted today to require women to register for the military draft.
- North Korea's latest ballistic missile test has reportedly failed, according to South Korean officials.
- Doctors in the United Kingdom have recommended e-cigarettes and vaping as a way to help quit smoking.
- A TSA official testified that he was told to racially profile people at the Minneapolis-St. Paul airport.
- The owner of the Raiders says he wants to move the team to Las Vegas and says he's willing to spend $500 million for a new stadium.
- A man apparently dressed like a panda threatened to blow up Fox's Baltimore headquarters and was shot by police.