Super Tuesday, Part IV: Voters head to the polls today in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, Connecticut, and Rhode Island.
- According to a new poll, "in a head-to-head matchup of each party's frontrunner, Mrs. Clinton leads Mr. Trump by only 3 percentage points nationally."
- Ted Cruz is reportedly vetting Carly Fiorina as a possible vice presidential running mate.
- Is the Ted Cruz-John Kasich alliance against Donald Trump already falling apart?
- "On Monday, the Pennsylvania Superior Court refused to hear entertainer Bill Cosby's request to dismiss the criminal case against him and lifted the temporary stay on the criminal case, paving the way for his trial for the alleged sexual assault of former Temple University employee Andrea Constand."
- The United States is reportedly planning to use "cyberbombs" against ISIS.