Earth Day: a day to remember the failed predictions of environmentalist fearmongers.
- Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe restores voting rights to more than 200,000 convicted felons.
- #NeverTrump is still at it.
- It's unclear what killed Prince.
- Milo Yiannopoulos visit to American University prompts much-expected protest.
- A Georgia lawmaker is suing the Education Department directly for Title IX overreach.
- Game of Thrones returns this weekend.
The Washington Post Tried To Memory-Hole Kamala Harris' Bad Joke About Inmates Begging for Food and Water
At a time when legacy publications are increasingly seen as playing for one political "team" or the other, this type of editorial decision will not do anything to fix that perception.
The new president availed himself of Seila Law v. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Partisans who abandon constitutional principles because they prove inconvenient are in for a rude surprise when the other team wins.
The president could form a sizable splinter party if he's serious, but GOP defectors would have major ballot-access issues. Might they take over a smaller party instead?