Earth Day: a day to remember the failed predictions of environmentalist fearmongers.
- Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe restores voting rights to more than 200,000 convicted felons.
- #NeverTrump is still at it.
- It's unclear what killed Prince.
- Milo Yiannopoulos visit to American University prompts much-expected protest.
- A Georgia lawmaker is suing the Education Department directly for Title IX overreach.
- Game of Thrones returns this weekend.
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.
This vote is "a hopeful sign that the harmful policies of marijuana prohibition will soon be a relic of the past."
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.