A magnitude-7.8 earthquake in Ecuador has killed at least 272 people.
- Donald Trump debuted a new campaign trail nickname for Hillary Clinton, "Crooked Hillary." Meanwhile, supporters of Bernie Sanders threw dollar bills at Clinton while she was on her way to a fundraiser at George Clooney's house.
- This week the Supreme Court is hearing arguments over President Obama's immigration actions.
- Pope Francis accepted 12 refugees from Syria to the Vatican.
- Legislators in Brazil voted to impeach the president, leading to parties on the beaches of Rio.
- Philippines presidential frontrunner Rodrigo Duterte says he won't apologize for suggesting he should have been allowed to rape a lay minister during a prison riot first because he was mayor of the town when the gang rape happened.
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
Comedy, meet cancel culture
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.
Ontario has lost millions trying to sell cannabis.