A magnitude 7.0-earthquake hit Japan today, yielding a tsunami warning.
- Bernie Sanders visited the Vatican to talk about an "immoral" economy, without mentioning the unprecedented rise in prosperity the world has seen in the last half century.
- The transport minister of Belgium resigned over lapses in airport security revealed by a leaked European Union report.
- Germany's Angela Merkel is allowing the prosecution of a German comedian for allegedly insulting the Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan.
- President Obama gets HBO's Game of Thrones early. Can it be subject to a FOIA request?
- John Kasich fielded a question from a college student about feeling safer regarding sexual violence, harrassment, and rape.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by: