Donald Trump says CIA Director John Brennan's promise that agents would refuse to bring back waterboarding is "ridiculous."
- Apparently Trump's own progeny will not be able to vote for him in New York because they didn't register as Republicans in time.
- Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton has been charged with securities fraud for promoting a tech company without disclosing he was paid for it. He is already fighting similar indictments from last year.
- Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe said today he would not sign a bill that would allow the state to use the electric chair to execute prisoners as an alternative lethal injection if the drugs were not available.
- Goldman Sachs has agreed to pay the Department of Justice $5 billion to settle claims they misled investors during the housing crisis.
- Former New Orleans Saints player Will Smith was killed in what appears to be a case of road rage by a man who rear-ended him in an SUV.
- The "dog whisperer" Cesar Millan will not face animal cruelty charges in a case where a dog attacked a pig during the filming of an episode of his show.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Pending restrictions on vaping products in Michigan and New York are based on an alarmingly broad understanding of the executive branch's "public health" authority.
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.