Weapons sent to the Middle East by the United States sometimes end up for sale on Facebook.
- Bill Clinton told Black Lives Matters protesters who showed up at a campaign event that they were "defending the people who kill the lives you say matter."
- Uber agreed to pay at least $10 million to settle a lawsuit over background checks pursued by prosecutors in California.
- A police chase in Los Angeles ended with two burglary suspects high-fiving bystanders and taking selfies before surrendering to cops.
- A state trooper in Indiana has been fired after a second federal lawsuit over his preaching during traffic stops.
- 2015 Masters champion Jordan Spieth leads after the first day of golf at Augusta yesterday.
- American Idol crowned Trent Harpmon as its final winner.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by: