Weapons sent to the Middle East by the United States sometimes end up for sale on Facebook.
- Bill Clinton told Black Lives Matters protesters who showed up at a campaign event that they were "defending the people who kill the lives you say matter."
- Uber agreed to pay at least $10 million to settle a lawsuit over background checks pursued by prosecutors in California.
- A police chase in Los Angeles ended with two burglary suspects high-fiving bystanders and taking selfies before surrendering to cops.
- A state trooper in Indiana has been fired after a second federal lawsuit over his preaching during traffic stops.
- 2015 Masters champion Jordan Spieth leads after the first day of golf at Augusta yesterday.
- American Idol crowned Trent Harpmon as its final winner.
The former vice president's vision of an all-powerful government goes far beyond massive spending and tax hikes.
Lawmakers are bribing citizens with a tiny tax break in exchange for the power to jack up income tax rates down the line.
The Hunter Biden story has exposed the media's selective skepticism.
The Supreme Court weighs police shootings and unreasonable seizures in Torres v. Madrid.